- All our waste from framing artworks is recycled or used to create biomass fuels; renewable energy sources which do not rely on harmful fossil fuels.
- Our framing partner plant 2,000 new trees every month.
- Not only do we want to protect and create brand new sustainably managed forests, but we also look to our suppliers to do the same.
- Our moulding is harvested from forests that are managed to meet the social, economic and ecological needs of present and future generations. Our supplier holds PEFC™ and FSC™ Chain of Custody certifications which offer you reassurance and peace of mind about the source of the timber used for our frames.
- All of our packaging is cardboard or wood that can be recycled along with bubble wrap that can be recycled locally.